Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

D-Day +18: München & Kesselberg

After series of sunny days it was great all the time. Since I managed to find a spot when it was raining, I decided to go for a drive because I didn't want to sit inside all day. So I fired up Viffer and headed towards Munich to visit Audrey. Of course after short drive it started raining but so far it was pretty light so I kept going. After I got to the Autobahn it started to rain move heavily. I took one false turn close to the Alliance Arena but finally got to her place.

After coffee, some delicious chicken and taking a look at her impressive photo equipment it was time to put the stuff on again and head to Kesselberg. The navi took me through Munich but there were no problems. There was some light rain but it wasn't bothering at that point. But I managed to drive only short time in the Autobahn until it started to rain move heavily.

I finally reached Kesselberg which turned out to be a really awesome route. Too bad the weather didn't allow me to enjoy it as much as it would have deserved so I'm really hoping to drive this again some day. As far as I remember no extra traffic is allowed there during the weekend so if you're going there, check out in advance if you can drive there or not.

I have no good pictures to show but there are plenty of nice pics & videos in the net, so here's a one.

Kesselberg. Wet and gloomy...


The trip back to Peißenberg wasn't that fun. It kept raining the whole trip and I was pretty much soaked when I got back. But Kesselberg, "I'll be back!".







No comments: