Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

D-Day +19: From Peißenberg to Göttingen

Again a rainy day but too bad one cannot always choose the days to drive. Since I was running out of time, I had to go anyway. Went to say goodbye to Robert's parents & Chrissie and drove off.

Must say that this trip was one of the worst I've done. More than half of the trip I drove in rain and in some parts it was so heavy that I was thinking of pulling off. I made a stop in Ulm to visit the local Louis shop to see if they would have gotten some nice offers with driving shoes (cos mine started to leak!). Too bad I found nothing interesting, I just changed my socks and wrapped my feet with plastic bags and continued driving. Luckily at some point it stopped raining and the end of the trip went fine. Again Jennylein and Mr. T were waiting with some hot beverages. Seems all the trips towards Göttingen were not that successful.





No comments: