Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

D-Day +21: From Göttingen to Travemünde (via Hamburg)

Finally three weeks were coming full and the realities of life were knocking behind to corner. All fun ends and also the trip so it was time to head back to Travemünde to catch the ferry. I also wanted to drive through Hamburg to meet Frau I.

The driving itself went quite fine. Did one stop before Hamburg and also got soaked just before Hamburg with a short (but heavy) rain. Luckily was so short that my clothes dried up before I got to Hamburg. There I met up with Frau I and Herr R in a beach bar. Had some Bionade, talked for sometime and then went out for some schnitzel. After that the dear people had to go for a movie so I headed to the center of Hamburg. There I took a small walk around the (Binnen)alster and checked the city hall.


But the clock was again ticking and I had to get to Travemünde because the boarding started around the midnight.



No comments: