Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to Finland

No more D-Days! Germany was conquered in 21 days but I missed some parts. This needs to be fixed...

After not that nice time in the ferry, it finally arrived to Helsinki.



I didn't want to drive straight to home but instead went to the southern harbor for a coffee. It just felt strange to be back and was nicer to hang out somewhere with all your stuff on the bike. This was the 1st trip with the motorcycle and it was really a great experience.

Big thanks go to the people who made it possible: Julie for showing around Hamburg and other places, I hope to see more next time! Jenny, Mr.T & Frau S for showing around in the G-City and Mr.T for wasting so much of his valuable time with ordering me a navigator and many other things. Klára & Max in Heidelberg, wish I could have stayed for a longer time! But with so short planning it was really a great day!

The stop in Freiburg was also really short but I'm sure I get to see it again some day. My most deepest apologies to Michelle for being late. More gray hair for me... Switzerland was really one of the most impressive part of the trip, I hope to see more of it soon!

Yasmin and David for the hospitality in Vorarlberg. The trip, playing Star War -games with Wii, everything. Steffen for providing the Kellerbier ;) I hope next time there will be more time to hang out. Karin, Anja (& Sabine) for having a moment for me along with their busy schedule.

Herr & Frau Halas in good ol' Bayern. Probably the place I've visited the most in Germany and it always shows up new sides. Hope to be there again next year! Audrey for having a moment of time (and the great coffee of course ;) even during a busy day.

Last but not least Ina and Raffi in Hamburg. The time was short but thank you for every second!

No comments: