Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 13: Heidelberg & Freiburg

Since I arrived to Heidelberg during the week, I knew that Klara would be busy with things. I though it would be the best to continue driving as fast as possible but since the weather was nice, I went for a little walk.

The presence of the U.S garrison is still seen around





But since it was better to keep going, I started my trip towards Freiburg. Since I froze my poor arse on my way to Heidelberg, I decided to stop by the nearest Louis shop to get something warmer. The ladies in the shop were indeed laughing, I'm not sure if it was because of my German skills or because a Finn is freezing in the middle of the summer. Anyway, I got a bit thicker Buff-replica for the neck and some thicker shirt.


Stop #1

Stop #2




The trip went quite fine though I arrived again quite late in Freiburg and already at that point I started to feel myself little bit ill.




No comments: