Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 4: Göttingen

Since the weather was beautiful, I planned to go and drive around the Harz mountains. This great plan got a quick stop when the battery died to the gas station before I even got out of the city. Thanks to a friendly push from Mr. T, I managed to get the bike back to his place and to wonder what was the problem again.

Why didn't the battery get empty yesterday? What was the difference between this day and yesterday? At the weather was rather chilly yesterday and this day was really hot. So perhaps the the charging system did work (at least somehow) but it needed only a small push - like a hot day and the fan - to fail. So I spent again some time in the Internets to find out all possible tests I could make and later during the day we did all of those and didn't really find anything wrong with it.

Since it was a beautiful day, I didn't want to waste all of it with the problem so I decided to go to the city and visit Sandra. This proved to be a bit more challenging task as I had guessed but it worked out after all.

No comments: