Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 18: From Vorarlberg to Italy (via Liechtenstein and Switzerland)

Again it was time to go on and say goodbye to the good ol' Vorarlberg. As typical for this trip, the weather was rather "moist" and therefore I didn't enjoy the beginning of the trip that much. During the stop at Schottensee I actually met Finnish bikers for the first (and last) time during the trip but the conversation was rather short. They were only wondering what I'm doing there alone :)

In Vorarlberg I took a look at some possible hostels/hotels near Bolzano but I didn't pick any. As usual, I arrived quite late luckily there was room in my first choice: Hotel Diana. The place seemed really nice. I had a nice late dinner and if I would have arrived a bit earlier, there would been also sauna. Instead I had to do with a beer at the lounge where I got to relax for a while, watch the landscapes and have a little chit-chat with some German bikers. That was about it... ZzzZZzzzzz!


#1: Waiting for the rain to stop

#2: near Schottensee

#3: Schottensee

#4: Schweizerischer Nationalpark

#5: Somewhere around nothing

#6: Finally at the hotel



No comments: