Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 7: To Kölle

Again time to move on. On a funny note, when I arrived Patricia was worried how their dogs would be around me. But when I was about to go, it seemed like they didn't want to let me leave.

This time I had also googled about possible Honda-shops around Kölle and decided that it's better just to drive straight to a one instead of possible ruining the rest of the trip.

Nothing much to be told. Small roads, quite nice views but because of rain I stopped to make pictures only once. This trip was again good example that nothing should be done in a hurry. In the beginning the nice curvy roads were really awesome to drive but at some point that changed to more boring roads ("village-after-village" sort of country road) which also slowed me down a lot. And since I wanted to get to a repair shop before closing, the end of the trip was a bit stressing.


At least the trip went fine, no trouble with the bike. Managed to get to Cologne just in time to visit one Honda -repair shop (Honda Stute, nice name? ;) before it closed down. They didn't have time to do anything (came there about 15 minutes before closing) but instead they asked me to come there right first thing in the morning.

Then I drove to Jenny's place @ Nipples for some well earned rest.


No comments: