Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Holiday trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria

Aaaah. Summer again! And how to spend my first full summer holidays? The answer was to drive with a motorcycle through Germany down to Switzerland and Austria.

As normal, only serious planning was booking the ferry trip. Also I left my rainproof driving pants home and instead bought light one's which take less place and which are meant to put over the normal driving pants. Also I bought 2nd pair of gloves in case another pair gets wet.


Ferry trip was around 350€ both ways including a place in a cabin. Taking a motorcycle along would be additional 60€ extra per direction but since I'm part of  Touring Finlandia, I got the bike for free. All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) would been also 60€ per direction but I only took breakfast (10€) and dinner (22€).


So let the journey begin!

No comments: